Sunday, June 6, 2010

Time to get busy

I have a big day planned for tomorrow. I have 2 business appointments, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I am hoping to keep the momentum rolling in-between the 2 appointments, and do some promotional marketing. I feel a renewed sense of invigoration and enthusiasm about my business and the products.
My first appointment tomorrow is with a business owner who I do business with currently. I am hoping to close the sale with her, but this is not my strong point.
The second meeting is with an office that I am unfamiliar with. I am planning to introduce my product, and create some buzz around my product. I am not sure that this is the best tactic, or would it be better to go right in for the sale? I wish that I had a mentor in this business. I am not affraid, I am just unsure. But I will jump in, feet first, and learn by trial and error if that's what it takes. I love this product, and enjoy selling it and owning my own business sooo much, that I will do what ever it takes (sometimes stupidly) just to DO something. I know that I will never get anywhere doing Nothing. And what fun is doing nothing anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment