Sunday, May 23, 2010

All work and no play.....

Well, I have not worked my business, Scentsy, in the past couple of weeks. I just haven't had the time, and/or, the energy. I am realizing though that it's all good....it's ok. I also realize that I like working my business, and I guess that I am resentful of ALL of the OTHER things that I have to do, that don't involve my business. I am resentful that I don't have more ME time...even if that ME time is work. It's working on ME, making my life more fulfilling by; Setting and reaching goals, socializing with other women, building a successful team and helping them realize their goals.
I guess that is a comman complaint of all mothers. Not having enough ME time. But we do all the things for our family that we do, because we love them. And having a happy, healthy, loving family is what we all want. We wouldn't give it up for all the riches in the world. It's just part of being a good woman;)

No comments:

Post a Comment