Friday, May 7, 2010

Why does it sometimes feel like it's me against the world?

I am tired...tired of fighting. I feel like everything is a "fight" to get through. I have to fight to get the kids ready and out the door, on time, in the morning. I have to fight to get through the tedious, boring, irritating, atmosphere of my J.O.B.
I have to fight with my husband about who is doing, or hasn't done, what. I feel as if I am spinning my wheels trying to get anyone to listen to my business posts. I am on facebook, and I am amazed that my family and friends will "like" groups so stupid as "I like beer" but cannot bother to "like" or comment on intelegent posts that I make about my new business. This blog may sound as if I have given up, but that is not the case. I am not a whinner; I am a fighter. So I will continue on and keep fighting for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment