Friday, July 23, 2010

I Find It All So Very Interesting

"Noodle and Lou" have a new picture that I just love. "Ravings of A Mad Housewife" is up to her usual, and when you have kids, that's what you do:) "The Persuit of Life" is soo down on himself, I wish he could find happiness. These are just a few of the blogs that I follow. I logged on to my blog page with the intentions of writing another blog about me and my life, but then I got caught up in reading all of the new posts by the bloggers that I follow. Time slipped away from me, and I forgot about myself, and what I wanted to say about me. You are all so very interesting, and I wish that I had more time to spend with you:) I don't personally know anyone as interesting as you all:) And sometimes from your blogs, I see something that leads me to another blog (one that you follow), and thereby my list grows! I am so grateful to modern tecnology for bringing us all so close together. Without the internet I would never have had the opportunity to experience what you offer, and by having known you, I am a more interesting person myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment